Ten sales rules you should break, how to pitch a venture capitalist, guiding employees towards mental health, and updates from Duo Security, Contrast Security, and more startup news!
Article Discussion on Leadership, Innovation, and Startup Success
- Decision-Making Auditing ==>
- Top 10 Sales Rules You Should Break ==>
- Is B2B Marketing and Sales Messaging Improving? ==>
- Guiding Employees Toward Mental Health Practitioners ==>
- How to pitch a venture capitalist ==>
Startup & Security News You Need to Know
The rise of “pre-seed” venture capital
Duo Security raised $70M Series D
- According to Dan Primack at Axios — “at a $1.17 billion post-money valuation.”
- $119M over six rounds since 2010; Series C was 2015 for $30M
Contrast Security raised $30M series C
- Contrast Security develops a security technology that enables applications to protect against cyberattacks.
- Raised $54M over 3 rounds – $8M Series A in 2014 and a $16M Series B in 2016
Visit http://secweekly2.wpengine.com/category/ssw for all the latest episodes!