Barracuda launches Cloud Security Guardian integration with Amazon Detective, Booz Allen Hamilton announces support for AWS Outposts, 10 Notable Cybersecurity Acquisitions of 2019, Part 2, Sophos launches new cloud-based threat intelligence and analysis platform, and much more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Booz Allen, Barracuda, & Accenture
- Booz Allen Hamilton announces support for AWS Outposts – Help Net Security
- Greenbone unveils new vulnerability management service platform for SMEs – Help Net Security
- Barracuda launches Cloud Security Guardian integration with Amazon Detective
- Sophos launches new cloud-based threat intelligence and analysis platform
- CyberGRX Completes $40M Series D Funding | FinSMEs
- Accenture Launches Cloud Native Solution to Help Clients Innovate New Products and Services Using the Public Cloud
- Cyberhaven raises $13 million, launches Data Behavior Analytics solution – Help Net Security
- Most enterprises hit cloud migration problems, still run apps on legacy operating systems – Help Net Security
- 10 Notable Cybersecurity Acquisitions of 2019, Part 2
- STEALTHbits launches Privileged Activity Manager with zero standing privilege architecture – Help Net Security
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand