CIA pwns well, everyone in history, bluetooth hacking, Thousands of Docker Repositories are open to the internet, lots of ransomware, and is Apple giving up passwords?
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
CIA Pwns Well, Bluetooth Hacking, Lots of Ransomware, Apple Giving up Passwords?
- Equifax Hack Info.
- Four Chinese Military Hackers indicted in Equifax Breach.
- Overconfidence in our security is the mindkiller.
- Thousands of Docker Repositories are open to the internet.
- Social media hacks and security flaws in Whatsapp.
- The CIA and BDN secretly owned Crypto AG for decades and built back doors into government crypto, secretly.
- SweynTooth allows to exploit BLE vulnerabilities in bluetooth.
- North Miami Beach Police hit with Ransomware for millions.
- Puerto Rico loses 2.6 million in phishing scam.
- Benton County Washington loses 740k in social engineering phishing attack.
- Estee Lauder exposed 440 million internal records.
- A Malware Attack on Boston Children’s Hospital Physicians.
- Every voter in Israel had their data leaked.
- Emotet evolves with new WIFI worm tool that allows spreading emotet to all nearby WIFI devices and networks.
- Red Teaming as a Service from Randori.
- Chrome will no longer allow insecure downloads.
- Apple joins the Fido Alliance to eliminate the use of passwords.
- Dell Support Assist Flaw.
- 5 Measures to Harden Election Technology.
- How can we make Election Technology Secure?
- The Billion Dollar campaign for disinformation.
- What was the first thing you ever watched on Netflix?