In the leadership and communications section, CISOs who leave after 2 years may not finish what they start, Most CISOs ready to move jobs if something better comes along, A New Framework for Executive Compensation, and more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/bsw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
CISOs ready to move, How CISOs manage stress, and more!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th at 11:00am ET with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from the Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming webcasts & trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We’ll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We’re looking forward to attending SecureWorld Boston, March 25th and 26th at the Hynes Convention Center. The 16th annual conference brings together New England’s InfoSec community for training, collaboration, and networking. Attendees can visit over 100 solutions vendors and earn 12 to 16 CPE credits. This year’s theme is “Animal Defenses of the Animal Kingdom.” Vinny Troia will keynote about his new book, Hunting Cybercriminals, and detail his efforts to take down the Dark Overlord Hacking Group. Security Weekly listeners save $100 off their registration for a full Conference Pass.
Go to www.secureworldexpo.com and use the discount code SECURITYWEEKLY, and join us at SecureWorld Boston!