Security goes against our core beliefs, therefore security awareness training often falls flat because employees don’t care about security. By showing employees the “why” and how it benefits them as individuals, they are much more open to the “how” and begin to appreciate the value security provides.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Compelling People to Care About Security
- Testimonial Demonstration: https://youtu.be/uTGUWscpAek
- Recent Live Awareness Training: https://youtu.be/GvUPyE9Zn8g
- CNN Melon: https://youtu.be/8zDwXpoaMio
- Dr Oz Child ID: https://youtu.be/F5jhOuSP2po
- 26 y.o. Robert on Montel: https://youtu.be/BncmQEESerk
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and using our code to register!