Health compliance measures to improve pandemic recovery and reduce issues, World Bank pandemic awareness, Is coronavirus not a flu?, Dear passwords: Forget you. Here’s what is going to protect us instead, Cyber insurance coverage reflects a changing threat landscape, and the greatest contest ever – privacy versus security.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- Dear passwords: Forget you. Here’s what is going to protect us instead We promote 2FA but is the issue really which single form is most reliable?
- Why ‘no breach’ is bad news for your compliance So a certain amount of FUD is a good thing?
- Absolute Survey at RSA Conference 2020 Reveals More than Half of Respondents Very Concerned About the Security of Endpoints
- Time for cybersecurity to take back control of its story Because it’s not everyday you are cited in the same article as Sulu!
- Cyberinsurance coverage reflects a changing threat landscape
- The greatest contest ever – privacy versus security
- How Compliance Programs Can Create a Better Business Culture “…I believe the way we are measuring companies today is this huge force that blinds people from being good people. And we have to find a way to counter this…”
- Spacex-contractor-hit-by-data-breach “…Rapid7 principal security researcher, Wade Woolwine, argued the case highlights the importance of conducting full incident investigations for all security breaches….”
- The Home Office GDPR Violations “…Between March 30 and August 31 2019 the government department admitted a catalog of errors including misplaced passports, documents sent to the wrong recipient’s address and unauthorized disclosure…”
- Canada-oag-runs-on-dos “…You can’t turn to a supplier and get updates, because they don’t exist. That’s our reality,…”
- Health compliance measures to improve pandemic recovery and reduce issues
- World Bank pandemic awareness
- IS coronavirus not a flu? Hmmm
- The CDC has a specific page for Coronavirus!
- Decision science for pandemic planning to mitigate – This is how we do compliance planning!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th at 11:00am ET with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from the Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming webcasts & trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!