Hacks performed on connected & IoT devices, such as routers, security cameras, smart meters, etc. are increasingly common, and revealing major vulnerabilities in existing security measure. This vicious cycle of hack & patch can be broken by adopting a new approach that introduces the role of flash memory in securing devices.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/psw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Connected devices security
- Register for our upcoming webcasts and virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration. In our first virtual training with Online Business Systems you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. In our next webcast with Gravwell, we will cut through the marketing buzzwords and teach you about collecting & analyzing logs in hybrid cloud environments.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- We’re looking forward to attending SecureWorld Boston, March 25th & 26th at the Hynes Convention Center. The 16th annual conference brings together New England’s InfoSec community for training, collaboration, and networking. This year’s theme is “Animal Defenses of the Animal Kingdom.” Security Weekly listeners save $100 off their registration for a full Conference Pass. Go to www.secureworldexpo.com and register using the discount code SECURITYWEEKLY.
- CyberSecurity Exchange Day hosted by OSHEAN and the Pell Center was originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 18th and has currently been postponed. The new date is still TBD and we will keep you posted as soon as we hear more!
- SecureWorld Boston was scheduled for March 25th & 26th at the Hynes Convention Center. The event has been postponed until further notice. We will keep you in the loop as soon as we know more!