– Given that DevOps is a process and its execution requires many different tools, how do we get started “doing DevOps”?
– What about DevOps allows us to produce more secure applications?
– What concepts inside of DevOps do most people lose site of?
– What are the major challenges involved in taking an application from traditional development to DevOps?
– What are some of the best approaches to making an application more resilient to threats
– To ORM or not to ORM?
– Which services do you implement yourself vs. using a cloud service?
– How do I choose the best secrets vault?
– What should I use an orchestrator for and what should I not use an orchestrator for?
– How do I build a secure API for my app?
– Thoughts on GraphQL vs. REST security implications?
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/psw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page