In the news, DoubleDoor IoT botnet abuses two vulnerabilities to circumvent firewalls, cyber-attackers continue to be financially motivated, Internet security threats at the 2018 Olympics, and more on this episode of Paul’s Security Weekly!
- Five Security Books You Should Read if You Havent
- From tomorrow, Google Chrome will block crud ads. Here’s how it’ll work
- DoubleDoor IoT Botnet Abuses Two Vulnerabilities to Circumvent Firewalls, Modems
- Bitcoin mining to zap more energy than households in Iceland this year
- The GDPR Clock Is Running Out. Now What?
- Cyber-Attackers Continue to Be Financially Motivated, Report Finds
- Did the NSA really use Twitter to send coded messages to a Russian?
- Two Nasty Outlook Bugs Fixed in Microsofts Feb. Patch Tuesday Update
- Idiots Think They Can Steal Source Code and It Won’t Leak Further
- Six and Hidden Pixels
- Internet Security Threats at the Olympics
- Jumping Air Gaps
- You dopes! US state’s pot dealer database pwned after security goes up in smoke