This week in the Security & Compliance News Segment, Jeff, Scott, Josh and Matt cover the following news stories: IT, Legal, Compliance: We Need to Talk. Corollary: You need to listen, Back to the basics – What is the cost of non-PCI Compliance?, Endpoint Security the Foundation to Cybersecurity, Facebook settles data breach class-action lawsuit, CCPA cited in Hanna Andersson/Salesforce breach lawsuit, and Hanna Andersson Notice of Data Breach to Consumers.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Endpoint Security, Facebook Lawsuit, Hanna Andersson/Salesforce Breach
- IT, Legal, Compliance: We Need to Talk. Corollary: You need to listen.
- Back to the basics – What is the cost of non-PCI Compliance?
- Endpoint Security the Foundation to Cybersecurity
- Facebook settles data breach class action lawsuit
- CCPA cited in Hanna Andersson/Salesforce breach lawsuit
- Hanna Andersson Notice of Data Breach to Consumers
- Top 10 Risks for 2020
- BREAKING: The California Attorney General Has Issued a Revised Version of the Modified Draft CCPA Regulations
- New NIST Privacy Framework Aims to Help Organizations Achieve Better Data Protection, Compliance With New Privacy Laws
- Any Risk is a Business Risk
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!