This week, In our first segment, we talk Enterprise News, discussing how ManageEngine launched a holistic take on privileged access security, Avast faced a security breach aimed at messing up its CCleaner, Recorded Future enhanced partnership with ServiceNow to reduce organizational risk, and the Sophos Cloud Optix are now available on AWS marketplace!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- ManageEngine launches holistic take on privileged access security
- Trend Micro Buys Cloud Conformity | FinSMEs
- Avast Faced A Security Breach Aiming At Messing Up Its CCleaner
- Bugcrowd Enters the IT Asset Discovery Business
- Recorded Futures Enhanced Partnership With ServiceNow Reduces Organizational Risk
- Sophos Cloud Optix Now Available on AWS Marketplace
- (2) New Messages!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand