In the Enterprise News, discussing how IaaS cloud vulnerabilities are expected to increase 50% over 2018 figures, examining security process maturity in 400 organizations, Snow Software Unveils Risk Monitor to Combat Security and Compliance Threats, and some funding and acquisition updates from Aviatrix and enSilo!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- IaaS cloud vulnerabilities expected to increase 50% over 2018 figures – Help Net Security
- Respond Software adds web filtering investigation and discovery capabilities to its Respond Analyst solution – Help Net Security
- Examining security process maturity in 400 organizations – Help Net Security
- BlackBerry Announces Availability of CylancePROTECT for Mobile
- Snow Software Unveils Risk Monitor to Combat Security and Compliance Threats
- Cloud Networking and Security Firm Aviatrix Raises $40 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- Fortinet acquires enSilo to strengthen its endpoint and network security solutions – Help Net Security
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand