In the Enterprise News, we talk about how MITRE updates ATT&CK for the cloud, Ping Identity builds and matures Zero Trust Infrastructures, SaltStack integrates with ServiceNow to deliver Closed-Loop IT and Security Automation, and some acquisition updates from Fortinet, CyberSponse, Guardsquare, Zimperium, and more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- MITRE updates ATT&CK for the cloud — GCN
- Ping Identity Builds and Matures Zero Trust Security Infrastructures
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 are End of Life
- Automating App Security Testing: Atlassian Bamboo/Rapid7 Integration
- F5 Networks secures NGNIX software builds as precaution after visit from Russian law enforcement
- Apax Partners Acquisition of Coalfire Global Legal Chronicle
- Fortinet acquires SOAR provider CyberSponse – CRN – India
- Newest Secret Server Release | Performance, Flexibility, Control
- Threat Hunting: Survey Results from the Trenches Part 2
- Better Together: Guardsquare Partners with Zimperium to Provide Customers with Comprehensive Mobile App Protection
- Top 25 List of Online Cybersecurity Resources
- SaltStack Integrates with ServiceNow to Deliver Closed-Loop IT and Security Automation
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand