This week in the Enterprise News segment, Paul Asadoorian, John Strand and Matt Alderman cover the following news stories: Pulse Secure and SecureWave Partnership, BigID raised $50 million to accelerate global sales, channel and product expansion, Tapplock introduced new enterprise fingerprint scanning padlock accessories, Cloudflare for Teams, CORRECTING and REPLACING: NetScout Wins Victory Against Patent Assertion Entity, and acquisitions including Broadcom, Symantec Enterprise Acquiring Cybersecurity Analytics Firm, Mimecast acquiring Segasec, Cloudflare acquiring stealthy startup S2 Systems.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- Pulse Secure and SecureWave Partnership
- BigID raises $50 million to accelerate global sales, channel and product expansion
- Tapplock introduces new enterprise fingerprint scanning padlock accessories – But have they fixed the security issues?
- Cloudflare for Teams: Protecting corporations without sacrificing performance
- CORRECTING and REPLACING NetScout Wins Victory Against Patent Assertion Entity
- Broadcom, Symantec Enterprise Acquire Cybersecurity Analytics Firm
- Mimecast acquires Segasec
- Cloudflare acquires stealthy startup S2 Systems, announces Cloudflare for Teams
- Internet of Things security firm Armis in talks to be acquired
- Our next webcast is January 15th with Cecilia Marinier, RSAC Program Director, Innovation & Scholars where we will discuss RSAC Sandbox, RSAC Innovation Sandbox, RSAC Launch Pad, RSAC Security Scholar and their “How to” Seminar for Innovators and Entrepreneurs! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and using our code to register!