Purple teaming reduces the lifespan of vulnerabilities found from pentests by facilitating knowledge transfer between red and blue teams in the remediation phase. PlexTrac provides a single interface through which red teams may report vulnerabilities and blue teams may remediate them. Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/plextrac to claim your free month of PlexTrac. Also, be sure to stop by their booth in the Early Stage Exhibit at RSA next month.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/psw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Improve Pen Testing Outcomes With Purple Teaming
- Purple Team – We don’t have a full-blown internal pen test team, but hire externally. We run purple teaming exercises and track issues and remediation with PlexTrac.
- The living report – Pen testers must continuously work with the client to collaborate on the findings and remediation.
- Pull in vulnerability data from multiple sources – How should you prioritize? How does PlexTrac help?
- Purple Team Cheat Sheet, Demo videos of new features
- Our next webcast is January 15th with Cecilia Marinier, RSAC Program Director, Innovation & Scholars where we will discuss RSAC Sandbox, RSAC Innovation Sandbox, RSAC Launch Pad, RSAC Security Scholar and their “How to” Seminar for Innovators and Entrepreneurs! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and using our code to register!