Microsoft dumps legacy protocols, Whisper leaks all your secrets and ranks predators, malware developers unimpressed with Chrome 80, and James Adams from Core Security.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
James Adams and the News
- Register for our upcoming webcasts and virtual trainings by visiting securityweekly.com selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration. In our first virtual training with Online Business Systems you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. In our next webcast with Gravwell, we will cut through the marketing buzzwords and teach you about collecting & analyzing logs in hybrid cloud environments.
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We’ll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We’re looking forward to attending SecureWorld Boston, March 25th & 26th at the Hynes Convention Center. The 16th annual conference brings together New England’s InfoSec community for training, collaboration, and networking. This year’s theme is “Animal Defenses of the Animal Kingdom.” Security Weekly listeners save $100 off their registration for a full Conference Pass. Go to www.secureworldexpo.com and register using the discount code SECURITYWEEKLY.
- CyberSecurity Exchange Day hosted by OSHEAN and the Pell Center was originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 18th and has currently been postponed. The new date is still TBD and we will keep you posted as soon as we hear more!