Jorge Salamero is the Director of Product Marketing at Sysdig. Jorge joins us on the show to talk about Kubernetes, Project Falco, vulnerability pre-deployment, and containers.
To learn more about Sysdig, visit: https://securityweekly.com/sysdig
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Kubernetes and Project Falco
- What are the challenges of implementing security in Kubernetes environments?
- What are the approaches you have seen out there?
- Scan for vulnerabilities pre-deployment (CI/CD)
- Continuously check compliance and audit changes across the stack
- Block runtime threats and attacks
- Respond to incidents and conduct forensics on Kubernetes
- Use cases when monitoring and security come together
- Can you tell me a bit more about the open source project Falco?
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand