In the Leadership and Communications segment, 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs, 4 Ways To Gain Power And Use It For Good, 5 Reasons to Never Compromise on Punctuality, and more!
Full Show Notes: https://wiki.securityweekly.com/BSWEpisode140
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/bsw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- 3 Traits Of Successful Entrepreneurs – These 3 character traits define a business leaders’ decision-making process:
- Do you have the heart of a champion?
- Are you a genius?
- Do you have the cojones?
- MISERABLE LEADERS SPREAD MISERY – Miserable leaders spread misery everywhere they go. Enjoy leading or get out of leadership.
- 4 Ways To Gain Power And Use It For Good – Power is a dynamic present in all of our relationships and it’s one we need to properly manage to help our relationships develop to their fullest potential. Enduring Power Comes from:
- Expressing gratitude
- Telling stories that unite
- WHEN INNOVATION AND TRUST ARE AT ODDS – Manic innovation occurs when companies fail to balance growth with risk management. It relieves constraints and speeds along the innovation process while transferring or increasing risks to stakeholders. In order to see how manic innovation happens, we need to understand the process of organizational drift. This term refers to the slow and gradual evolution of the way in which the organization functions — strategy, culture, processes, governance, and so on — to attempt to reach goals that cannot be achieved through normal and legitimate means.
- 5 Reasons to Never Compromise on Punctuality – It’s actually worth it to arrive on time…
- It shows you’re committed.
- You’ll never miss anything.
- It’s something that both colleagues and supervisors appreciate.
- You’ll earn more respect.
- It’s actually better and less stressful for you too.
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for our upcoming webcasts with (ISC)2 by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man’s talk as well!