Mimecast offers free training kit as part of Cybersecurity Awareness Month, Microsoft will finally kill off the old Skype client (for real this time), Security startup Tanium raises another $200 million at a $6.5 billion valuation, LogRhythm receives patent for data monitoring tech, Tufin launches first of its kind program for MSSPs, three reasons why BlackBerry stock is potentially about to soar, and more!
- Mimecast offers free training kit as part of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Microsoft killing off the old Skype client… for real this time
- Ziften Enters United Kingdom (UK) and Ireland with Endpoint Protection Platform; Partners with Microsoft Windows Defender ATP Specialist Threatscape
- Security startup Tanium raises another $200M at a $6.5B valuation
- LogRhythm receives patent for data monitoring tech
- Tufin launches pay-per-use MSSP program | Channelnomics
- Morphisec Announces Interoperability with RSA NetWitness Platform
- Tufin Launches First of Its Kind Program for MSSPs
- 3 Reasons Why BlackBerry (TSX:BB) Stock May Be About to Soar!