In the Enterprise News this week, VMWare launches Blockchain project, lacework raises new funds to extend Cloud Security capabilites, Minerva Labs achieves certified integration with McAfee ePO, CrowdStrike helps advance malware searches on hybrid analysis portal, Atos named a leader in IoT services by global analyst firm NelsonHall, and more!
- VMware Launches Blockchain Project
- Caveonix Brings RiskForesight to Hybrid Cloud Workload Deployments
- Lacework Raises New Funds to Extend Cloud Security Capabilities
- How Canonical Is Improving Ubuntu Linux Security
- Qualys : How New Passive Network Sensor Boosts Platform Capabilities | MarketScreener
- Minerva Labs Achieves Certified Integration with McAfee ePO Through the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance
- Bitdefender Total Security Review
- SailPoint IdentityIQ 7.3 Update Extends Identity Governance to Bots
- CrowdStrike Helps Advance Malware Searches on Hybrid Analysis Portal
- Atos named a Leader in IoT Services by global analyst firm NelsonHall
- ManageEngine Adds Skype for Business Server Reporting to Exchange Reporter Plus
- Flexera and KPMG Expand Alliance to Keep Open Source Software Clean and Safe
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!