This site maintains quick links for checking End Of Life dates for various tools and technologies, Mirantis’ Docker Enterprise acquisition a lifeline as industry shifts to Kubernetes, Website, Know Thyself: What Code Are You Serving? because it might have a, Self-Cleaning Payment Card-Skimmer Infects E-Commerce Sites, Attackers’ Costs Increasing as Businesses Focus on Security, Soft Skills: 6 Nontechnical Traits CISOs Need to Succeed, and Three Ways Developers Can Worry Less About Security.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/asw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Mirantis’ Docker, CISOs, & End of Life Dates
If you build it, they will come
If you build it, they may NOT come
Learning & Tools
- Website, Know Thyself: What Code Are You Serving? because it might have a Self-Cleaning Payment Card-Skimmer Infects E-Commerce Sites
- Attackers’ Costs Increasing as Businesses Focus on Security
Food for Thought
- Soft Skills: 6 Nontechnical Traits CISOs Need to Succeed
- Three Ways Developers Can Worry Less About Security
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand