Visit https://securityweekly.com/cloudsmith for more information!
SBOM: What does it really tell you and the importance of having one for your organization.
– Finding and fixing known vulnerabilities in dependencies and container images
– Building a source of truth for packages to avoid malicious packages getting through
– Combining continuous packaging and security into a CI/CD pipeline
– Establishing Trust & Provenance in your Software Supply Chain
– Visibility in your Software Supply Chain with upstreams and signatures
This segment is sponsored by Cloudsmith.
Modernizing the Management of Your Software Supply Chain
John Kinsella – Co-founder & CTO at Cysense
John Kinsella is the Chief Architect for Accurics
Mike Shema – Product Security Lead at Square
Mike Shema is the Product Security Lead of Square
Don’t miss any of your favorite Security Weekly content! Visit https://securityweekly.com/subscribe to subscribe to any of our podcast feeds and have all new episodes downloaded right to your phone! You can also join our mailing list, Discord server, and follow us on social media & our streaming platforms!
Security Weekly Unlocked will be held IN PERSON this December 5-7 at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista!
Keynotes from Alyssa Miller, John Strand, Lesley Carhart, & Dave Kennedy!
Visit https://securityweekly.com/unlocked to register and check out our rockstar lineup!