In the news, Mimecast Challenges Shadow IT for Cloud App Usage on Mobile and Desktop Devices, CloudKnox Security Announces Integration with AWS IAM Access Analyzer, Morphisec Achieves AWS Security Competency Status for Cloud Server Workload Protection, and more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
NSS Labs, CloudKnox, & Kratikal
- NSS Labs Dismisses Antitrust Complaint Against Anti-Malware Testing Standards Organization and Endpoint Security Vendors
- Lastline Simplifies Securing Amazon Web Services with Industry-Leading Network Detection and Response
- Morphisec Achieves AWS Security Competency Status for Cloud Server Workload Protection
- CloudKnox Security Announces Integration with AWS IAM Access Analyzer
- December 2019 Product Updates: Automatic WI-Fi, WireGuard and More
- Kratikal Raises $1 Mn To Enhance Tech Infrastructure
- Mimecast Challenges Shadow IT for Cloud App Usage on Mobile and Desktop Devices
- Acceptto Extends Offering with Central Authentication Service Single Sign On Integration
- BrickStor Version 21 Includes New Security and Compliance Enhancements
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand