Eric Brown is the Sr. Security Analyst at LogRhythm. Eric will cover topics including:
Phishing Trends, 2020 Outlook, Top 4 Types Eric is seeing: Exec Phish / Legit websites (Box/sites.google/OneDrive) / Fake O365 / HTML attachment, Use of/upload to VirusTotal, Value of Incident Response and Playbooks, Value of Training
baseStriker, Has it been patched? Or just now detectable?, and Hunting Phish Kits.
To learn more about LogRhythm, visit: https://securityweekly.com/logrhythm
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/psw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Outlook on Phishing in 2020
- Phishing Trends
- 2020 Outlook
- Top 4 Types Eric is seeing: Exec Phish / Legit websites (Box/sites.google/OneDrive) / Fake O365 / HTML attachment
- Use of/upload to VirusTotal
- Value of Incident Response and Playbooks
- Value of Training
- Has it been patched? Or just now detectable?
- Hunting Phish Kits
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand