Jeff Man joins Paul to talk about Ping Identity offering advanced API cyber protection, AppDynamics keeps expanding monitoring vision, eSentire announces managed endpoint defense powered by Carbon Black, and Juniper Networks signs a deal with IBMs!
- Ping Identity offers advanced API cyber protection
- Heading towards the cloud: Juniper Networks signs deal with IBMs
- Two years after being acquired by Cisco, AppDynamics keeps expanding monitoring vision
- eSentire announces Managed Endpoint Defense, powered by Carbon Black
- Cohesity Delivers First Modern Backup Solution That Prevents, Detects, and Responds to Ransomware Attacks
- BeyondTrust Defendpoint 5.3 Introduces Power Rules to Speed Endpoint Privilege Management Decisions – Global Security Mag Online
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!