In the news segment, Is Broadcom buying Symantec?, Chronicle will join Google Cloud, PingID to Support FIDO-Compliant Biometric Authentication and Security Keys, and BeyondTrust Simplifies Endpoint Privilege Management with PAM Platform Integration.
- PingID to Support FIDO-Compliant Biometric Authenticators and Security Keys
- TIBCO And Ping Identity Collaborate On Advanced API Cybersecurity Solutions
- BeyondTrust Simplifies Endpoint Privilege Management with PAM Platform Integration
- A10 Networks has announced a container-based solutions
- Infoblox Unveils Simplified Security Platform to Detect and Stop Threats in Today’s Borderless Networks
- Avast to bolster cybersecurity offering with AI and machine learning capabilities
- Alphabet’s cybersecurity company Chronicle will join Google Cloud
- Cybersecurity Company Exabeam Acquires Cloud Security Startup SkyFormation
- Accenture to Buy Australian Cybersecurity Firm BCT Solutions
- Broadcom, Symantec near major cybersecurity deal
Visit https://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!