This week on Application Security Weekly, Mike Shema and Matt Alderman discuss Privacy by Design – The 7 Foundational Principles. This discussion includes these topics: Proactive not Reactive; Preventative not Remedial, Privacy as the Default, Privacy Embedded into Design, Full Functionality – Positive-Sum, not Zero-Sum, End-to-End Security – Lifecycle Protection, Visibility and Transparency, Respect for User Privacy, and OWASP API Security Project.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/asw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Privacy by Design
- Privacy by Design – The 7 Foundational Principles
- Proactive not Reactive; Preventative not Remedial
- Privacy as the Default
- Privacy Embedded into Design
- Full Functionality – Positive-Sum, not Zero-Sum
- End-to-End Security – Lifecycle Protection
- Visibility and Transparency
- Respect for User Privacy
- OWASP API Security Project
- Our next webcast is January 15th with Cecilia Marinier, RSAC Program Director, Innovation & Scholars where we will discuss RSAC Sandbox, RSAC Innovation Sandbox, RSAC Launch Pad, RSAC Security Scholar and their “How to” Seminar for Innovators and Entrepreneurs! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and using our code to register!