Keith and Paul discuss the current state of privacy and software development.
– Facebook reveals news feed experiment to control emotions
– Facebook pays teens to install VPN that spies on them
– Apple blocks Facebook from running its internal iOS apps
– Apple restores Google’s internal iOS apps after certificate misuse punishment
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!