According to Gartner, 70% of businesses are adopting a hybrid cloud and multi-cloud strategy to augment their internal data centers. The challenges of protecting data and using encryption for multiple hybrid, public cloud, and on-premises environments increases complexity, cost, and security risk. As workloads and sensitive data move to the cloud, keeping cryptographic keys, shared secrets and tokens secure is critical to secure public cloud deployments and successful digital transformation.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/psw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
The Keys to Your Kingdom: Protecting Data in Hybrid and Multiple Public Clouds
- Cloud Encryption Solutions Brief – https://resources.fortanix.com/simplified-hybrid-and-multi-cloud-encryption-solution-brief
- PayPal Demonstration Video https://resources.fortanix.com/paypal-google-cloud-external-key-manager
- Blog Part 1 – Keeping the Keys to Your Kingdom: Google and Fortanix Collaborate to Deliver “BYOKMS” https://www.fortanix.com/blog/2019/11/keeping-the-keys-to-your-kingdom-google-and-fortanix-partner-to-deliver-byokms/
- Blog Part 2 – Keeping the Keys to Your Kingdom: Google and Fortanix Collaborate to Deliver “BYOKMS” https://www.fortanix.com/blog/2019/11/keeping-the-keys-to-your-kingdom-google-and-fortanix-partner-to-deliver-byokms-2/
- Our next webcast is January 15th with Cecilia Marinier, RSAC Program Director, Innovation & Scholars where we will discuss RSAC Sandbox, RSAC Innovation Sandbox, RSAC Launch Pad, RSAC Security Scholar and their “How to” Seminar for Innovators and Entrepreneurs! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and using our code to register!