Important security notice about your DoorDash account, How PCI DSS compliance milestones can be a GDPR measuring stick, Companies vastly overestimating their GDPR readiness, only 28% achieving compliance – Help Net Security, When Compliance Isn’t Enough: A Case for Integrated Risk Management, and much more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Security and Compliance News
- Important security notice about your DoorDash account
- How PCI DSS compliance milestones can be a GDPR measuring stick
- Companies vastly overestimating their GDPR readiness, only 28% achieving compliance – Help Net Security
- When Compliance Isn’t Enough: A Case for Integrated Risk Management
- Chief Compliance Officers Need Real-Time Technology Just to Keep Up These Days
- New US ransomware bill passed
- The Final Countdown: The Final, Final Version of the CCPA (Until Next Year)
- PSD2 in 3 minutes – Banks lose their monopoly on customers
- Dutch privacy complaints rise drastically
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand