What does your business need to know about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?, California AG: No CCPA Safe Harbor for GDPR Compliance, Canada data breach tally soars since new privacy laws arrived, Marijuana Compliance and the quandary for brokers and dealers, and much more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Security and Compliance News
- What does your business need to know about the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
- California AG: No CCPA Safe Harbor for GDPR Compliance
- Canada data breach tally soars since new privacy laws arrived
- What you need to know about the US CLOUD Act and the UK COPOA Act
- pci dss v4 draft is out
- What is a Chief Data Officer (CDO)?
- Security Think Tank: Embedding security in governance
- Marijuana Compliance and the quandary for brokers and dealers
- PCAO began requiring independent auditors to disclose significant challenges in reviewing public companies’ financial statements
- Mastercard bans billing after free trials
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand