Payment Security Compliance Declines – 1 in 3 Companies Make the Grade, RMC Agrees to $3M HIPAA Settlement Over Mobile Device Encryption, How Emerging Technologies Are Disrupting the Banking Compliance Landscape, and much more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Security and Compliance News
- Payment Security Compliance Declines – 1 in 3 Companies Make the Grade Why does this matter? Or does it Matter?
- ‘Robust’ security foils cyber attack on Labour Party Who says we never report on good news – but then it was just a DDOS attack
- Why CFOs Must be Involved in Cybersecurity #FacePalm that this is the topic of an article. The serious question is, “what is the appropriate place for cybersecurity in an organization?”
- The password reuse problem is a ticking time bomb Love the conclusion: “stop looking at [password management] as a compliance task and start looking at it as a layer of protection”
- URMC Agrees to $3M HIPAA Settlement Over Mobile Device Encryption Does HIPAA require encryption?
- How Emerging Technologies Are Disrupting the Banking Compliance Landscape
- Are You Subject to CCPA? Our New Online Tool Helps You Get Answers
- ‘Online Privacy Act’ Would Create New Federal Enforcement Agency
- Swedish Police Given Green Light For Spyware
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand