Hacker Movies, misinformation, and 70% of government employees felt they hadn’t had adequate training in security.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/swn for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Security Weekly News Wrap Up
Security Weekly News Wrapup
- 42 Percent of IT and Security Managers say then have been breached from password compromise.
- 92% of UKK healthcare orgs indicated that unauthorized data access and data leakage led to incidents.
- A harris poll showed that 780% of govt. employees didn’t feel that they had had adequate training.
- Shark Tank star almost loses 400k in social engineering scam.
- WPA2 attack by Kr00k can grab wifi signals and decrypt them.
- Ultrasound waves vibrating tables can access your personal assistant and carry on a conversation.
- US Government warns that foreign actors are continuing to interfere with the election process.
- California voters had a tough time actually voting on Tuesday.
- Maryland Court rules that assets damaged during ransomware attack are covered by insurance.
- National Ink and Stitch, LLC. v. State Auto Insurance Companies.
- AWS Servers Hacked: Rootkit in the Cloud…
- Hackers IMDB. 1985
- The Matrix. 1999
- Brazil. 1985
- eXistenZ. 1999
- The Italian Job. 2003 (but the old one is better)
- The Italian Job. 1969 (the old one with no hacking)