CISOs left in compromising position as organisations tout cyber robustness, Why Your Organization Needs an Innovation Ecosystem, How businesses can accelerate innovation, The Highest Performing Teams Have These 4 Mindsets, and more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/bsw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
The Highest Performing Teams Have These 4 Mindsets
- CISOs left in compromising position as organisations tout cyber robustness – The Cyber Confidence Report, which analyzed almost 300 senior security practitioners in the UK and US, and found that CISOs were being put in compromising positions.
- 71% said that their organization uses their security posture as a selling point, despite their lack of confidence in the security stack.
- 34% percent of CISOs said that they were only somewhat or slightly confident their organization’s final choice of security solutions.
- Only 17% of those questioned said that the array of technology making up their security stack was completely effective.
- Why Your Organization Needs an Innovation Ecosystem – The Bosch Accelerator Program provides a structured way for internal innovation teams to systematically validate the viability of their business ideas. Here’s how it works:
- Leaders and innovation managers select cohorts of 25-30 teams from all over the world that work together for 6-12 months.
- Teams receive an initial funding of approximately €120,000 and get three months to test whether their business-model ideas could scale.
- Depending on the results, teams can obtain an additional budget of €300,000 or more.
- How businesses can accelerate innovation – To compete in the digital age, businesses will need to work quicker, partner where appropriate and upskill staff.
- How To Get More Out Of Your Team
- The Highest Performing Teams Have These 4 Mindsets – High performance teams are defined by four key mindsets:
- Teams Need Clarity Above All Else
- Teams Embrace Conflict in Order to Grow
- Teams Thrive on Trust
- High Performance Teams Lead Themselves
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand