Visit https://securityweekly.com/coresecurity for more information!
Join us for a lively discussion surrounding the topic of penetration testing. Sure, we’ve called out differences between vulnerability scanning and penetration testing. Moving past this particular issue, we’ll explore how to effectively use penetration testing in your environments.
This segment is sponsored by Core Security, A Help Systems Company.
The State Of Penetration Testing Panel
We openly debate penetration testing on a regular basis throughout the year on Security Weekly shows. Many debate aspects of penetration testing within their own organizations. This segment will draw on the experiences of the panelists to help our audience understand penetration testing. This segment will include topics such as:
– How do you get the most out of penetration tests?
– How has penetration testing evolved over the last year?
– What are some of the types of penetration tests?
– What are the pros and cons of different types of penetration tests?
– When are you ready for your first penetration test?
– When are you ready to have your own internal team for penetration testing?
– How do you manage penetration testing from both external and internal teams?
– How can you integrate attack surface management or adversary simulation solutions into your penetration testing regime?
– What can you do to prepare for a penetration test?
– What’s next in the evolution of penetration testing?