Ward Cobleigh is the Sr. Product Manager at VIAVI Solutions. There’s an abundance of potential data sources that can be found within you network. Where should you look? Which data sources offer unique perspectives and value? How can you use these data sources to speed threat identification, understand scope and impact, and aide in remediation steps to minimize impact? This segment will include a brief demonstration of how commonly available data sources can be effectively leveraged by SecOps and NetOps teams.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Threat Detection: The Network Scavenger Hunt
– SANS OnDemand Webinar Recording:
- 3 Lessons Learned from the Capital One Cyberattack – Listen to Your Data Sources
- What the NASA Cyberattack Teaches Us About Simple Technologies and Advanced Threats
- Not a Fish Story: Tackle the Reel Network Security Issues
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand