Visit https://securityweekly.com/viavi for more information!
Many companies hire external consultants to conduct incident response and remediation, which can add up quickly in cost. By providing these security consultants with network data in seconds as opposed to hours or days, we can drastically reduce remediation costs and speed breach containment.
To learn more about VIAVI Solutions, visit: https://securitweekly.com/viaviVisit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
Using the Network to Reduce Remediation Costs
– How can we do incident response internally better so we don’t need consultants?
– How can we manage consultants better for incident response?
– What tools can we have in place so consultants can be more efficient (i.e. packet captures, logs, system images, malware samples)?
- Join the Security Weekly Mailing List by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! We will be starting to roll out our public Discord channel in the next week or so and our mailing list subscribers will get the first invites!
- Layer 8 is Going Virtual! The conference will still be held on Saturday June 6th. Security Weekly listeners save $20 on their ticket by visiting layer8conference.com and using the promo code “SecurityWeekly” before selecting your ticket type! Please consider supporting Layer8 or one of their partner organizations when purchasing your ticket! Some of the Security Weekly team will be in our own channel on the Layer8 Discord server answering questions and possibly doing some contests!