In the Enterprise Security News, we will discuss how Cynets Platform approach tames cyber security issues, Salt Security launches API protection platform, Yubicos 2019 state of password and authentication security report, and we have some acquisition and funding updates from ReSec, Medigate, Cato Networks, Sophos, and DarkBytes!
- Blockchain security company AnChain.ai raises $2 mln in seed – PE Hub
- Cybersecurity Startup ReSec Raises $2 Million
- Medigate brings in $15M for medical device security platform – MedCity News
- Cato Networks raises $55 million to protect cloud-based computing services
- Sophos acquires DarkBytes as foundation of new MDR services
- Symantec Boasts Advanced Protection and Hardening Capabilities with Complete Endpoint Defense
- How Cynets Platform Approach Tames Cyber-Security Issues
- Salt Security Launches API Protection Platform
- Yubicos 2019 State of Password and Authentication Security Behaviors Report
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!