As a result of lockdowns from the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing a rise in teleworking and remote workers. This trend may not change after the pandemic either, creating challenges for enterprise security teams. How do you extend your enterprise network security controls into these remote locations?
In this live webcast, Paul Asadoorian and Matt Alderman will discuss the challenges of teleworking and remote workers. They will cover topics, such as:
- How do you protect your home network?
- How do enterprise security teams extend their capabilities to remote workers?
- What new threat vectors do enterprise security teams need to address?
Then, Paco Cañive, Senior Sales Engineer at ExtraHop, will discuss their new Remote Work bundle to help organizations get visibility into these remote locations. Paco will demonstrate how ExtraHop can detect the following remote worker use cases:
- IP Address to User correlation to identify malicious or abnormal behavior
- Detecting RDP traffic and the possible misuse of RDP
- Monitoring Active Directory account activity