Since it was coined in 2018 by Nir Zuk, CTO of Palo Alto Networks, eXtended Detection and Response (XDR) has quickly emerged as the most promising solution, but definitions continue to vary significantly. Are you confused when it comes to XDR? So were we! To fix that, Security Weekly Labs decided to grab some of the most popular XDR products, throw them into our lab and see what the hype was about.
Join us for this webinar and you’ll get to see what’s under the XDR hood. Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of:
- What XDR is, in plain English
- A buzzword-free definition
- What the XDR vendor and product landscape looks like
- Differing approaches to XDR and the pros and cons of each
- What to look for in an XDR solution
Peter Havens, Product Marketing Director at Cortex XDR by Palo Alto Networks, will join Paul Asadoorian and Adrian Sanabria for a lively and interactive discussion on this topic. We encourage attendees to ask questions and get involved throughout this webcast!